- Jul 25, 2014The size of the exoplanet Kepler-93b is now known to an uncertainty of just 74 miles (119 kilometers) on either side of the planetary body.
- Jul 18, 2014New simulations show that Mercury and other unusually metal-rich objects in the Solar System may be relics left behind by earlier hit and run collisions.
- Jul 6, 2014NASA’s Mars Curiosity Rover has completed a Martian year –687 Earth days– this week. The vehicle travels through an arid and reddish landscape that was home to glaciers in the past.
- Jun 20, 2014A new study links continents and plate tectonics to the rise of oxygen on Earth.
- May 28, 2014There are pictures, and there are PICTURES. In just 60 seconds, the new Gemini Planet Imager can take a picture of an exoplanet that tells us about its temperature and atmosphere.