- Aug 28, 2014A Salty Martian Meteorite With A Side-Dish Of Habitability?
- Aug 25, 2014Titan's “prebiotic” environment consist of molecules that could be a precursor to life.
- Aug 21, 2014The findings may lead to discoveries of similar water reserves on other planets.
- Aug 18, 2014Scientists targeted several planets in the Kepler field for radio signals that could indicate intelligent civilizations.
- Aug 14, 2014A study of the diversity of radiolarian fossils paints a picture of the world's most lethal mass extinction.
- Aug 11, 2014Not only are red dwarfs the most common stars in the Universe, but at least half of them host rocky planets.
- Aug 6, 2014Over two weeks in August 2013, Io exploded as a potential window into our past and many planets’ presents.
- Aug 5, 2014As planets cool, their lives may be extended by the presence of a companion.
- Aug 4, 2014A robot that can scale the faces of steep cliffs might one day help explore Mars and find signs of life.