Off to the Traces
If a tree feel on another planet, would we be able to detect it? Not quite yet –“ but we might be able to tell if the planet was habitable. A living-planet is the promise of newly-discovered Gliese 581g. But does the planet exist at all?
Discover how we learn a planet´s geology and chemistry from afar. Also, what we learn about a civilization from what it discards, beginning with our own sloppy habits.
Plus, the hunt for derelict alien spaceships… and a man who sketches alien creatures for a living –“ based on real science.
- Lisa Kaltenegger –“ Astronomer, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
- Brad Bebout –“ Biologist, NASA Ames Research Center
- Robin Nagle –“ Anthropologist, New York University
- Robin Hanson –“ Economist, George Mason University
- Joel Hagen –“ Computer graphics instructor, Modesto Junior College