Skeptic Check: ESP or Think Again
You´re right: it´s a show about ESP. And, correct again: we´re excited about the publication of a paper that claims precognition exists. You´ve already divined what our paranormal investigator says about the paper, whether the statistics that it cites are significant, and what the editor-in-chief of a major scientific journal has to say on the tricky matter of publishing such a result at all.
You´re not surprised that Brains on Vacation takes on the matter of Armageddon-by-exploding-star, because, you knew that. You also knew that it will be an excellent show. But, tune in anyway –“ consider it a repeat.
- Bruce Alberts –“ Editor-in-chief of Science
- Jim Underdown –“ Executive Director, Center for Inquiry –“ Los Angeles
- Jeff Rouder –“ Quantitative psychologist, University of Missouri
- Phil Plait –“ Skeptic and keeper of the website badastronomy.com
- Steve Macknik –“ Neuroscientist, author of Sleights of Mind: What the Neuroscience of Magic Reveals about Our Everyday Deceptions