- Aug 14, 2014Researchers suggest bare-bones genome is adaptation to deep freeze
- Jul 19, 2014New research shows projected changes in the winds circling the Antarctic may accelerate global sea level rise significantly more than previously estimated.
- Jul 13, 2014A study of the links between climate and marine life reveals how changes in physical factors impact everything from single-celled algae to penguins.
- Jun 22, 2014A rise in free-roaming icebergs near the Antarctic shores leads to a fall in species diversity, a new study suggests.
- May 16, 2014The melting of a rather small ice volume on East Antarctica's shore could trigger a persistent ice discharge into the ocean, resulting in unstoppable sea-level rise for thousands of years to come.