- Aug 7, 2014Evolution of the first burrowing animals may have played a major role in stabilizing the Earth's oxygen reservoir.
- Jun 20, 2014A new study links continents and plate tectonics to the rise of oxygen on Earth.
- Jun 17, 2014Geologists have discovered a new way to study oxygen levels in the Earth’s oldest oceans.
- Jun 5, 2014Distinguishing between a moon and a planet's atmosphere makes it difficult to accurately find life from afar.
- May 8, 2014Oxygen is a signal of life on our own planet, but that's not necessarily the case elsewhere.