- Aug 18, 2014Scientists targeted several planets in the Kepler field for radio signals that could indicate intelligent civilizations.
- Aug 16, 2014Scientists have collected seven rare, microscopic interstellar dust particles that date to the beginnings of the solar system.
- Aug 12, 2014Physicists believe following a trail of radio wave emissions may lead to the discovery of exomoons.
- Aug 11, 2014Not only are red dwarfs the most common stars in the Universe, but at least half of them host rocky planets.
- Aug 5, 2014As planets cool, their lives may be extended by the presence of a companion.
- Jul 25, 2014The size of the exoplanet Kepler-93b is now known to an uncertainty of just 74 miles (119 kilometers) on either side of the planetary body.
- Jul 25, 2014Better Markers of Life on the Horizon.
- Jul 23, 2014Inside gas giants, carbon is crushed at pressures we could only imagine - that is, until the National Ignition Laboratory found a way to make it happen here on Earth.