- Jul 11, 2014New data from NASA's Cassini mission suggests that the ocean inside Saturn's largest moon, Titan, might be as salty as Earth's Dead Sea.
- Jul 6, 2014NASA’s Mars Curiosity Rover has completed a Martian year –687 Earth days– this week. The vehicle travels through an arid and reddish landscape that was home to glaciers in the past.
- Jul 5, 2014Scientists have found that the sun's corona is even larger than thought, extending out some 5 million miles above the sun's surface.
- Jul 4, 2014Team members on NASA's Cassini mission to Saturn have chosen a name for the final phase of the mission: the Cassini Grand Finale.
- Jul 3, 2014A study reports that deep ocean currents stalled or may have stopped some 900,000 years ago, explaining why ice-age cycles became longer and more intense.
- Jul 2, 2014The new study suggests that the joining of North and South America changed the salinity of the Pacific Ocean and caused major ice sheet growth.
- Jun 30, 2014How do you feed a six-person crew on a three-year mission to Mars?