- Jul 11, 2014New data from NASA's Cassini mission suggests that the ocean inside Saturn's largest moon, Titan, might be as salty as Earth's Dead Sea.
- Jul 4, 2014Team members on NASA's Cassini mission to Saturn have chosen a name for the final phase of the mission: the Cassini Grand Finale.
- Jun 18, 2014NASA scientists have created a new recipe that captures key flavors of the brownish-orange atmosphere around Saturn’s largest moon, Titan.
- Jun 7, 2014Scientists working with data from NASA’s Cassini mission have developed a new way to understand the atmospheres of exoplanets by using Saturn’s smog-enshrouded moon Titan as a stand-in. The new technique shows the dramatic influence that hazy skies could have on our ability to learn
- May 28, 2014Saturn’s auroras are caused by the same phenomenon which leads to dramatic auroral displays on Earth, new research shows.