- Aug 10, 2014An international team of researchers has found extremely small habitats that increase the potential for life on other planets while offering a way to clean up oil spills on our own.
- Jul 11, 2014New data from NASA's Cassini mission suggests that the ocean inside Saturn's largest moon, Titan, might be as salty as Earth's Dead Sea.
- Jun 18, 2014NASA scientists have created a new recipe that captures key flavors of the brownish-orange atmosphere around Saturn’s largest moon, Titan.
- Jun 7, 2014Scientists working with data from NASA’s Cassini mission have developed a new way to understand the atmospheres of exoplanets by using Saturn’s smog-enshrouded moon Titan as a stand-in. The new technique shows the dramatic influence that hazy skies could have on our ability to learn
- Sep 19, 2013Over a period of four years, NASA's Cassini spacecraft has witnessed changes in the brightness of Titan's surface. The observations may be evidence that cryovolcanism is active on the moon of Saturn.
- Sep 17, 2013Saturn's moon Titan is providing new clues about events that could have effected the origin and evolution of life on Earth.