General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance
We at Astrobio.net wants to let you know we are committed to being GDPR compliant. While the process of becoming compliant is not simple (or cheap) we want to do what’s best for our customers so you can rest easy knowing that www.Astrobio.net fully respects you and your customer’s data. Please review our Privacy Policies for the details.
All access to Astrobio.net backend is secured over SSL (HTTPS), which ensures the information is encrypted. Every 3 months, we run an internal security audit which includes:
- Review of all personnel security access
- Ensure all personnel has read, understands, and signed our customer data NDA and procedures document
- All personnel will be updated on all security measures pertaining to their roles
- Review of backup procedures for all stored media
- Review of all 3rd party sub-processors
Astrobio.net primary data and servers are hosted at Chicago data centers in the United States and we do not have any plans to add servers in the European Union or else where.
As per GDPR’s Data Subject Rights, you can submit a request for us to amend your data, stop processing your data, or delete you data as or when requested by you.
Security Breach Notification
If a breach is discovered we will first patch the breach and start assessing the extent of what happened. Within 24 hours of the patch fix we will notify all customers on file by email messages.
If you have any questions about our security or GDPR compliance please get in touch via email at [email protected].