Skeptic Check, Beast Of
Zombies, aliens, Bigfoot, oh my!! We´ve covered –“ or rather uncovered –“ them all and more on Skeptic Check, our monthly look of critical thinking. And now we´ve collected enough strange encounters to assemble a sordid retrospective of sorts.
Sharpen your brain, it´s Skeptic Check, Beast Of. But don´t take our word for it!
- Phil Plait –“ Skeptic and keeper of Discover Magazine´s blog, badastronomy.com
- Bruce Hood –“ Cognitive scientist at the University of Bristol in the U.K. and author of The Science of Superstition: How the Developing Brain Creates Supernatural Beliefs
- Susan Jacoby –“ Author of The Age of American Unreason
- Steve Silberman –“ Contributing editor, Wired Magazine, author of "The Placebo Problem" in the September 2009 issue
- Mary Pope-Handy –“ Estate Agent, Silicon Valley and keeper of the website hauntedrealestate.com
- Jim Underdown –“ Executive Director, Center for Inquiry, West –“ Los Angeles
- Paul Offit –“ Pediatrician, Chief of Infectious Diseases at Children´s Hospital of Philadelphia, and author of Autism´s False Prophets: Bad Science, Risky Medicine, and the Search for a Cure
- Stephen Schneider –“ Climate scientist, Stanford University
- Brendan Riley –“ Assistant professor of English, Columbia College, Chicago